After four days of high level competition at the 2014 Oceania Championships in New Zealand, Ami Matsuo returned home yesterday exhilarated from her courageous swims and outstanding results.
Representing Australia in seven events, Ami’s swims resulted in six gold medals and one silver medal for her. She also set new Oceania Championship Records for each of her individual 50m, 100m and 200m Freestyle events.
Congratulations to Ami and Justin for such wonderful results!
Here is a link to our media release which appeared in Saturday’s Manly Daily
Subscribe by Email
- Presentation Night – Get your tickets here!
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- Notice of 41st Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 8th May 2018
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships