Another great weekend in Canberra!
Thirty one Carlile swimmers competed at the Tuggeranong Qualifying Meet in Canberra over the weekend. The orange caps dominated the pool. There were lots of good swims with many PB’s, Medals, Metro, State Age and Open qualifying times achieved.
Nick Jennens was Junior Male Swimmer of the Meet and Jack Ryan was Senior Male Swimmer of the Meet. Great job boys!
The open butterfly skins relay was a hit with a number of Carlile teams racing. Joshua and Tyler made it to the final but missed the prize money!!
The Team Dinner at the Canberra Labor Club on the Saturday night was a great way to relax after a day at the pool.
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships