After three hard fought meets the blue team came out on top at the Club Championships. Lead by the Mighty Michelle and her side kick Michael Jacobs along with team Captain Luke Bibby the Blue team took the overall title. Orange finished second with white a few points behind in third.
Many club records were set at this years championships along with an excellent number of personal best swimming times. We had the largest number of swimmers at the championships for meet three and many swimmers used the opportunity to qualify for Metro and state with the official times on offer.
A big thank you to Jessie Quinn, Luke Bibby and Matt Georgevits for putting the team concept together. Three fine young adults who have all come through the Carlile program and understand what the club values are.
To Dennis and his team of officials also a big thank you for without their tireless efforts our meets would not be anywhere near as good.
Well done to all swimmers who competed at the championships. Your team support and focus on swimming fast certainly paid off.
Carlile Swimming Club
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships