Swim Central is the brand new, purpose-built all of sport database. It replaces ClubLANE and MyLANE and is now your one-stop-shop for all things swimming in Australia. Swim Central will house your profile, results and membership details.
As a Swimming NSW member, you automatically have an account in Swim Central. This means when you log in, your details will already be there waiting for you.
Click here to log in to Swim Central for the first time. You will need to complete a password reset process. Your Swim ID is the email address this email was sent to.
Someone aged 18 or older will also need to unlock your family by clicking on the guardian profile and entering your family pin (click Forgot Pin to reset).
There is a growing library of FAQ videos and guides on the Swimming NSW website to help you learn your way around Swim Central.
If you get stuck at any stage, contact our Registrar. Our Registrar has been trained in all things Swim Central and is here to help you.
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- Wanting to contact Carlile Swimming Team (CST)?
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships