Over the past week 17 Carlile swimmers represented New South Wales at the 2015 Pacific School Games in Adelaide. The Pacific School games is the flagship event of School Sport Australia, with athletes competing from every Australian State & Territory and several other countries, including: New Zealand, Macau, India, Fiji and China.
To qualify for such an event is a great achievement. We would like to congratulate and acknowledge all the Carlile Swimming Club athletes who competed at the games: Tyler Krenkels, Cooper Phillips, Pia Lenarduzzi, Charli Brown, Nick Jennens, Leon MacAlister, Tom Lockhart, Cooper Eakin, Mia Rolfe, Cordell Isherwood, Evan Stratton, Christine Washer, Brittany Barnes, Naomi Scott, Nathan Taplin, Bianca Dinopolous and Dennis Hui.
All of the Carlile athletes swam exceptionally well, with multiple PBs, numerous top 10 finishes and multiple medals won.
A special mention must go to Nick Jennens, who was awarded the male swimmer of the meet. Nick had an exceptional meet, winning a total of 13 medals, 11 gold, 1 silver & 1 bronze. Well done Nick!
Overall it was a great meet for all of the Carlile athlete’s, a very positive start to the summer season! Congratulations to the whole Carlile team on a great performance!
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships