The NSW 12years and Under State Championships were held between the 16th and the 17th of January. We had 30 swimmers compete in this event and there were many outstanding results!
The Club would like to congratulate all who achieved medals.
- Boys 10&Under 4x50m Freestyle relay Bronze
- Girls 12&Under 4x50m Freestyle relay Gold
- Girls 12&Under 4x50m Medley Relay Gold
- Boys 12&Under 4x50m Freestyle Relay Bronze
- Boys 12&Under 10x50m Freestyle Relay Gold
- Girls 12&Under 10x50m Freestyle Relay Gold
12 years 200m Backstroke Silver
12 years 200m Ind.Medley Bronze
10&Under100m Freestyle Bronze
10&Under 50m Freestyle Gold
11 years 200m Ind.Medley Silver
11&Under 200m Breaststroke Bronze
11&Under 200m Freestyle Gold
11 years 100m Breaststroke Bronze
12&Under 400m Freestyle Bronze
12&Under 400m Ind.Medley Silver
12&Under 800m Freestyle Bronze
12 years 200m Butterfly Silver
11 years 200m Ind.Medley Bronze
11 years 100m Freestyle Bronze
11&Under 200m Freestyle Silver
11 years 100m Backstroke Gold
12&Under 400m Freestyle Silver
12 years 100m Breaststroke Silver
12&Under 400m Ind.Medley Gold
12 years 200m Ind. Medley Gold
12 years 200m Breaststroke Gold
12 years 200m Freestyle Bronze
12&Under 800m Freestyle Gold
The Club would also like to congratulate swimmers who achieved TOP-10 places, first time State medals and National qualifying times.
Carlile was awarded our 5th consecutive title with 1217 points.
The relays are always special and proof of our TEAM spirit. The club would like to congratulate both Boys and Girls 10x50m relays winning the same events 2 years in a row. Also congratulations to all swimmers who swam their first State event.
Again… congratulations to the whole team, all swimmers, coaches and especially parents for their ongoing support of the Club.
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships