Notice is hereby given that the 41st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Narrabeen Carlile Swimming Club Inc. will be held at 7.30pm on Tuesday 8th May 2018, in the Conference Room, Killarney Heights Swim Centre 14 Tralee Ave, Killarney Heights.
At the AGM, all current committee positions will be declared vacant and elections held to fill those positions. Members must be a minimum of 18 years of age before they can be elected on to the committee.
All financial and Heritage members of the Narrabeen Carlile Club 14 years of age and over are eligible to vote and are encouraged to attend.
Brief Position Descriptions are as follows:
Preside over all meetings of the club and committees.
Vice Presidents (2):
Various projects and Chairman in the Presidents absence.
Conduct correspondence of the club, takes minutes of monthly meetings and distributes to attendees by email, distributes incoming mail items.
Control the club funds, provide financial reports at the monthly meetings.
Issues program notices and manages swim meet entries for electronic submission.
Manages new membership and membership renewal for the club.
Arranges the Carlile Club swim meets.
Arranges supply of club swimwear etc and sales to all members.
Our club representative to Swimming Metro North East Area. Delegate is the liaison between Narrabeen Carlile Club and SMNE Area. Attendance as Delegate to the SMNE Annual Forum is required.
Narrabeen and Killarney are represented by a committee member who is the initial contact point for communications and for new member enquiries.
There are Working Committee members who manage various projects and assist any of the above positions from time to time.
This is your club and your chance to make a difference. We look forward to your attendance. For enquiries, call Rob Piper, President on 0416 123 469 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe by Email
- Notice of 41st Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 8th May 2018
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships
- 2016-17 Club Championships Series – Session 2
- Emily Washer selected to represent Australia at the world short course championships