We had a team breakfast to recognise the swimmers who have represented the Carlile Swimming Club at the Open Water Nationals Championships plus acknowledge swimmers going to Adelaide for the Age and Open Nationals Championships.
Club president Dennis Gorrick was on hand to wish the swimmers all the best and congratulate them on qualifying for the championships.
Michelle gave us one of her famous poems describing the Carlile team spirit and determination at the representative level. Very inspirational!
Christine McDermott who is a sports scientist from the Academy of Sport presented the latest nutritional information for elite swimmers. We will also have Christine working with the team at Age Nationals. Christine will be checking hydration levels, glucose and lactate measures plus be on hand for any advice needed. We are really lucky to have Christine as part of our team.
It’s a very exciting time for the Club, with the summer season drawing to a close the swimmers are really looking fit and focussed for some huge swims!
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- Wanting to contact Carlile Swimming Team (CST)?
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships