It was a great start to the Aussie short course championships this morning, with both Emily and Jessie posting impressive personal best times to qualify for the women’s 100m breast final.
Emily finished 5th in the 50m fly timed final.
Evan and Luke both swam well in their events.
Luke will be part of the Carlile 4×100 men’s relay tonight.
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships