In a very impressive effort Emily has qualified for the 200m butterfly final. Swimming just over her personal best time Emily will go into tonight’s final in 5th place. Also swimming in the final is FINA female swimmer of the year Katinka Hosszu. Its a tough assignment tonight but you never know?
A nice swim for Emily in the final of the 200m fly finishing 6th. The time was just over her PB but considering it was a first international final still very impressive.
Next up the 50m fly this morning. Going in ranked 24th on a 26.44 Emily produced a huge PB of 25.88 and is through to the semi final tonight in 7th place. A great swim.
Subscribe by Email
- Presentation Night – Get your tickets here!
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- Notice of 41st Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 8th May 2018
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships