Forty five swimmers met at Shelley Beach, Manly at 6.30am on 15th December. There were a
few clouds around, the ocean was a little bumpy and all were ready to brave the ocean.
It started a nice peaceful swim then out of the blue swimmers came from every direction. It
was like the yachts on Sydney Harbour. Everyone was out in the ocean doing their Saturday
The Carlile swimmers did a great job with the older ones completing the course twice.
The BBQ was ready and waiting for our hungry athletes, and then lots of fun was had with
Kris Kringle, lolly bags, beach soccer, beach flags and lots of swimming.
It was a great turn out and Thank You once again to all the parents who helped paddling
in the water and with the BBQ. Without your help we could not have had such a wonderful
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- Wanting to contact Carlile Swimming Team (CST)?
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships