Swimming Australia has today announced 15 Podium Centre Programs to lead the revival of Australian Swimming with the view of once again being the world’s leaders in and out of the pool by 2020.
The Carlile Swimming Club has been marked by Swimming Australia as one of the top training centres in the country. They recognise that our program has done and will continue to consistently deliver a high performance training environment for our elite swimmers and coaches.
A cornerstone of the Swimming Australia High Performance Strategy, the Podium Centre Program aims to focus investment and resources in high performance coaching environments with a proven track record of success and the capacity to achieve podium performances at Glasgow, Rio, Tokyo 2020 and beyond.
Michael Scott, Swimming Australia Director of High Performance, said the Podium Centre Program will capitalise on our existing strengths of producing world class athletes through a strong club system. It will also provide a perfect vehicle for Scott and new National Head Coach Jacco Verhaeren to provide regular contact and feedback to our elite coaches and swimmers.
The Podium Centre Programs will be rolled out from January 1 2014 and as one of only three Podium Centres in NSW it is without question an exciting time, more so than ever, to be a part of the Carlile Club. It will provide an edge to swimmers throughout all levels of the Carlile Swimming Club to help achieve their goals.
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships