37 young talented swimmers aged between 7 and 12 attended the 2014 Development Day at Killarney Heights Swim Centre – organised by coaches, including Ryo Kito, Michael Jacobs, Nao Shiono and Jessie Quinn on a beautiful sunny day on Wednesday 9th July 2014. Swimmers were selected from different levels from the Learn to Swim programs at the centre. The sessions addressed basic stroke analysis with videos and involved practical techniques and skills. The most exciting part for all youngsters was the BIG surprise guest – Ami Matsuo – who gave a great motivational speech and also ran a Special Freestyle Clinic in the pool. Everyone was thrilled to see and touch her World Championship medal and the opportunity to get a photo and autograph from a true swimming champion.
At the end of the session, all parents attended the Club Talk which gave an insightful overview of the Carlile Swimming Club.
It was absolutely great for all of us to meet these super energetic youngsters. We all hope to see them joining the ORANGE team very soon!
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships