Last Saturday night Nick “Big Rig” Jennens was awarded the Outstanding Male Athlete Award from the Union of Old Swimmers.
The awards ceremony was held at the Bankstown Sports Club. On hand for the night was special guest speaker Michael Wenden(gold medalist in the 100m and 200m freestyle at the 1968 Mexico Olympics).
What made the award even more special for Nick was that Forbes and Ursula Carlile both presented the trophy to him. Forbes was extremely impressed with Nick’s 800m freestyle time and could see a very big future for him.
Congratulations from the Carlile Swimming Team Nick!
Head Swimming Coach
Carlile Swimming Club
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships