It was fun, it was exciting and the results were excellent for our 2013 Age Nationals Team in Adelaide.
Our team of 27 swimmers finished fourth overall and was Top NSW Club Point Scorer. We broke the Australian record in the women’s 18/Under 4×100 FREE relay. We smashed three NSW swimming records and we won a total of 13 medals.
Congratulations to all the swimmers in our Team. We had 45 finals swims and many PB’s during an incredible week at the Championships.
In achieving 6 gold medals, Ami Matsuo was truly outstanding. Ami won gold in the 50m,100m,200m Freestyle, the 200m Individual Medley and two relay gold medals in the 18/Under 4×100 FREE and 4×200 FREE relays. Ami also broke the NSW 16yrs 100m and 200m Freestyle records.
Callum Sherrington 15yrs won 5 medals including silver in the 4×100 FREE relay and in the 400m Individual Medley in which he broke the NSW record. He also won 3 bronze in the 200m Individual Medley, 200m Butterfly and 1500m Freestyle.
Emily Washer 16yrs won the silver medal in the 200m Butterfly event where she took four seconds off her previous best time.
Nick Robertson 17yrs finished with silver in the 4×100 FREE relay and bronze in the men 17-18yrs 100m Butterfly in another personal best time.
All of our Team Members can be proud of their achievements during this very intense week of swimming.
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- Wanting to contact Carlile Swimming Team (CST)?
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships