Ami had the honour of being the flag bearer for the Australian Team at the opening ceremony of the 2014 Oceania Championships in Auckland yesterday.
Then in the final of the Women’s 200m Free she won gold and broke the previous Oceania Championship Record set in 2008. On the same night, she was also part of the Australian Team that won silver in the mixed 4 x 100m Medley Relay.
And on Day 2 in the finals tonight, Ami won the Women’s 100m Free and another gold in the Women’s 4 x 200m Free Relay.
Congratulations Ami, what a fabulous meet for you and Justin!
Best wishes for your swims tomorrow.
Subscribe by Email
- Presentation Night – Get your tickets here!
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- Notice of 41st Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 8th May 2018
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships