Online registration for the 2016/17 season:
Club Membership Renewal for Narrabeen Carlile Swimming Club
Renewal for families can now be done on the MYLANE system. Each family may log in to pay through your primary swimmer using his/her username and password. At Narrabeen Club, we have appointed the oldest swimmer in your family as the primary swimmer.
New Members/Registration for Narrabeen Carlile Swimming Club
If you are registering for the first time, click on the Register Online button (above) which will take you to the Swimming NSW’s website – click on “Join a Club”. Complete the online registration. Your region is Metro North East. Your club is: For 12/U swimmers – Narrabeen Carlile Swimming Club. For 13/O swimmers – Carlile Swimming Team. Once completed you will receive a confirmation email from the Club. Parents are encouraged to join as non swimmers, especially if considering becoming trained as a Technical official. The club will pay for one non-swimmer per family.
Please submit a copy of your swimmer’s birth certificate or passport to the Front desk at Narrabeen or Killarney or mail to the club registrar, then complete the new Working with Children Check requirements (see here).
Annual 1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017
- Swimmer – 1st child in family plus one parent/guardian $182
- Swimmer – 2nd child in family $129
- Swimmer – 3rd child or more in family $99
- Non-swimmer $35
Winter 1 April 2017 – 30th September 2017
- Swimmer – if unregistered with Swimming NSW $129
- Swimmer – if already registered with Swimming NSW (Transfer) $50
- Non-Swimmers $35
- $63 of swimmers membership fee ($19.50 non-swimmers) is paid to SNSW as a registration fee)
- If a swimmer is joining the club for the first time, a photocopy of the swimmer’s birth certificate or passport must be sent to: Club Registrar, PO Box 378, Forestville NSW 2087
Or via email to: email@example.com
- Then complete the new Working With Children Check requirements (see here)
- Forms can be handed in to the front desk at Narrabeen or Killarney pool
- Entries for Area and Carlile swim meets are accepted on the basis that parent/guardian assistance as requested is provided for at least one session per day
- Where a swimmer is under 18 years a parent/guardian must sign
For Carlile Swimming Team (13/O) Membership request, click here.