The NSW State Open Championships were held at the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre from the 4th to the 6th of March. It was a high-class meet with some of the worlds-best swimmers competing.
The Carlile team swum fast! Many PBs were swum, with the Carlile team competing in numerous A & B finals.
We would like to acknowledge and congratulate those who swum in the A finals, Emily Washer (50 BF and 200 BF), Callum Sherington (400 IM) and Mia Rolfe (50 BK).
We would also like to acknowledge and congratulate those who swum in the B finals, Callum Sherington (200 BF, 200 BK and 200 IM), Luke Bibby (50 BR and 50 FR), Emily Washer (100 BF and 50 FR), Leon MacAlister (200 BK, 50 FR and 100 BK), Nick Jennens (200 BK), Brittany Barnes (200 BF), Jessie Quinn (200 BK, 50 BR and 50 BK) and Christine Washer (200 BK)
As always, the Carlile team stood out in the relays with some excellent performances. Congratulations to the Mixed 4×50 freestyle team winning the Silver Medal. The team comprised of Mia Rolfe, Emily Washer, Luke Bibby & Greg Phillips. The mixed 4×50 Medley team won the GOLD medal(Mia Rolfe, Emily Washer, Luke Bibby & Leon MacAlister), and the Womens 4×100 Freestyle team (Jessie Quinn, Mia Rolfe, Jemima Stratton & Emily Washer) won the bronze medal.
Once again well done to the whole team! We are now all fired up and ready to go for the upcoming Age Nationals and Olympic Trials!
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships