Over the past week the Carlile Swimming Team competed at the NSW State Age Champs. The Carlile Team had an outstanding meet, swimming up against the best age group swimmers in NSW. CST topped the point score with a total of 4553 points (2nd place Trinity Grammar 1833 and 3rd place Know Pymble 1768). CST also won the medal count, winning a total of 93 medals – 43 gold, 25 silver & 25 bronze.
The entire CST did an excellent job with numerous personal best times, tops tens and medals won. CST showed exceptional depth and team spirit through its cheering, team support and relays. The CST relays were outstanding with many gold winning swims, congratulations to the: Girls 13-16 4×100 medley, Boys 13-16 4×100 medley, Boys 13-14 4×50 free, Boys 18u 4×100 free, Boys 13-16 4×100 free, Boys 18u 4×200 free, Girls 18u 4×100 medley, Boys 18u 4×100 medley, Girls 10×50 free and Boys 10×50 free who all won Gold!
CST had excellent support services for the week, including race videos and physio services. We would like to thank Matt Adair for his support and the Physio team led by Mitch Delahay. A further thankyou to all the officials, timekeepers and parents who helped us to achieve excellent results from this meet.
Merry Christmas from the CST and enjoy the holiday season!
Subscribe by Email
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships
- 2016-17 Club Championships Series – Session 2
- Emily Washer selected to represent Australia at the world short course championships
- Good luck to our swimmers at Australian SC Champs