35 swimmers from the Carlile Swimming Club competed over the weekend at the NSW state Open Water Championships at Penrith. It was a very hot weekend, with the temperature getting up to 40 degrees on Sunday, it felt like a sauna in the shade! The Carlile team did a great job, finishing in 3rd place in the team point score.
On Saturday Ollie Signorini competed in his first 10km swim. Ollie finished with a time of 2:00:28.44, well done Ollie. The 2.5km and 5km events were swum on Sunday. There were many great swims and PBs achieved by the Carlile Swimmers. Congratulations to Logan Kaye for winning the gold medal in the male 13yrs 5km, Nick Jennens for winning the gold in the male 14yrs 5km, and Naomi Scott for winning the gold in the female 5km.
Well done to all the swimmers who competed on the weekend!
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships