Each year the dedication and enthusiasm of some of our junior swimmers is rewarded with a selection to join one of the Swimming NSW Squads.
Congratulations and well done to Pia Lenarduzzi, Mia Rolfe, Jonah Gerritsen, Logan Kaye and Nick Jennens for being selected to join the 2014 SNSW Junior Sharks Squad.
Click (here) to see the SNSW Squad Pathway and the selection criteria for the Area Squads.
Subscribe by Email
- Presentation Night – Get your tickets here!
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- Notice of 41st Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 8th May 2018
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships