This past weekend the Swimming Metro North East Summer Championships were held at SOPAC, marking the first championship meet of the long course season.
Our swimmers had been working toward this weekend and their hard work paid off with some fantastic results throughout the two days of racing. Over 100 Carlile athletes competed at the meet and there were countless personal bests, metro, state and national qualifying times achieved. A special mention to both Pia Lenarduzzi and Charli Brown who achieved their first ever National Age qualifying times.
The Carlile relays were a highlight as usual with the 12/U teams showing their strength. The 12/U girls team won both the Freestyle and Medley relays while both 12/U boys relays came down to a touch on the wall. The Carlile team finished second in the Medley relay to Knox Pymble but the boys were able to exact revenge by winning the freestyle relay.
Congratulations to all swimmers who competed on the weekend, you did a fantastic job representing the club.
Thanks also to all our parents who volunteered their time to help officiate and time keep, the meet would not have been a success without your assistance.
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships