For six days, with heats in the morning and finals at night, the Carlile swimmers competed against the best swimmers in NSW and were successful in their title defence winning their 3rd consecutive NSW State Age LC Championship.
With 51 competing athletes, Carlile swimmers competed in over 450 events and 18 relay events. The team combined to contest in 101 finals and won 42 medals (13G, 18S, 11B), 10 of which came from relays which further highlighted the strength of the Carlile Squad. Well done to all finalists and our 13 individual medallists on your efforts.
Medallists and finalists aside there were fantastic swims throughout the week with countless personal best times achieved and it is this depth that makes the Carlile team so successful. Every swimmer pushes themselves to achieve their best performance and each swimmer also provides unwavering support to help their team mates similarly achieve the same results.
Particular congratulations to Carlile’s NSW State Age Champions; Ami Matsuo (100/200 free), Brittany Barnes (200 fly), Callum Sherington (100 fly, 400 free, 400 IM), Justin Lee (100/200 fly) and Leon MacAlister (200 free, 200 back).
Congratulations to the whole Carlile Team – swimmers and coaches on a fantastic performance and parents for your endless support of your swimmers and the Carlile Club.
Subscribe by Email
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships
- 2016-17 Club Championships Series – Session 2
- Emily Washer selected to represent Australia at the world short course championships
- Good luck to our swimmers at Australian SC Champs