After a long weekend of racing Carlile Swimming Club won the 2013 NSW SC State Age Championship making it a clean sweep of every NSW Swimming Championship Event for the 2013 Winter Short Course Season.
Carlile had 58 athletes compete over the weekend achieving 124 finalist swims, 42 of which resulted in medals (11 Gold, 15 Silver, 16 Bronze). Congratulations to all who competed over the weekend for their achievements. Swimmers of all ages achieved multiple PBs and it was fantastic to cap off the Winter Season on such a high. Well done to all finalists and all 17 individual medallists.
Special congratulations must go to Carlile’s NSW State Age Champions; Brittany Barnes (200 fly), Alicia Caldwell (100 free), Matt Georgevits (200 back), Nick Jennens (200 fly), Leon MacAlister (100/200 free, 100/200 back, 200 IM), Nick Robertson (100 fly) and Callum Sherington (100 fly).
Highlights of the meet included Ben Blakeney, Charli Brown and Sophia Brinkman all achieving their first individual State Age medals. Leon MacAlister winning 7 medals and Nick Jennens winning 6 medals and both combining to win medals in every 12/U event except the 100 and 200 Breast.
Again congratulations to the whole Carlile Team – swimmers, coaches and parents on a fantastic performance.
Subscribe by Email
- Swim Central is Here!
- Presentation Night – Wild West
- Notice of 42nd Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships