Eleven Carlile Swimmers made the trip to the Penrith International Regatta Centre to compete in the 2013 NSW Open Water State Age Championships. It was a hugely successful day for the team winning two medals and a further four top 10 results.
A huge congratulations to the Stratton family with both Evan and Jemima winning Carlile’s two medals at the event. Jemima won Bronze in the Womens 14yrs 5km and Evan Gold in the Mens 16yrs 5km, making him the new NSW State Age Champion.
An outstanding performance also by Ben Blakeney (4th), Peter Marley (4th), Sophia Brinkman (5th) and Tyler Adam (9th) whom each placed in the top 10 in their age.
Congratulations also to James Clerke, Charlie Young, Matthew Chant, Ashley Roestorf and Mayu Fujinami who all achieved the national qualifying time for their age.
Subscribe by Email
- Presentation Night – Get your tickets here!
- Speedo LZR Racing Suit Fittings and Selection Session
- Notice of 41st Annual General Meeting – Tuesday 8th May 2018
- 2017 NSW State Open Championships
- JPS Skills Camp 2017
- 2016 FINA World Short Course Championships
- 2016-17 Swimming NSW State Open and Age Open Water Swimming Championships
- 2016-17 NSW 13-18 Years State Age Championships
- Emily Washer – Big PB in the 50m fly and into the semi
- 2016 NSW Metropolitan LC Championships